Knorr believes that wholesome, nutritious food should be accessible and affordable to all. That’s why we’re on a journey to ensure all Americans can eat healthy meals they feel good about by creating high-quality products, offering simple chef-developed recipes, or supporting organizations and initiatives that provide access to healthy foods, Knorr remains committed to its long history of making good food available to everyone.
What You’ll Do
- Operates Bartelt, SN & Jones machine(s) including peripheral fillers, (may operate two machines simultaneously) keeping watch for any malfunctions.
- Is responsible for maintaining quality and quantity of pouches as set by Quality Assurance and by Packaging Production Standards.
- Performs weight and quality checks every 15 minutes or hour depending on the line to ensure ingredient fills are maintained within standards.
- Checks ingredient and total pouch weights and adjusts the controls as required to ensure adherence to standards
- Clear jams on machine as required.
- Performs certain mechanical adjustments on Packaging lines.
- Retrieve packaging material from forward pick area within the room and loads onto machine
- Uses computer to retrieve changeover information and settings.
- Reports machine malfunction (mechanical/electrical) to mechanic, electrician or supervisor.
- Updates all related Line KPI information and graphs as required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years recent and continuous employment in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible to work off-shift, to include 12-hour night shift, overtime and weekends.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.