Telecommuting Options | Profit Sharing | | Paid time off | Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | Annual performance bonus | 401K | on site amenities (salon, Gym, Ice Cream Stations, Discounted Company Store) | Company Shuttle | Fitness Programs | Mental Health and Wellbeing support | Paid Family Leave
What You’ll Do
- Use loss tree insights to influence improvements to digital tools and/or processes
- Operationalize the MSTN and ESTN Key Performance Indicators and exception-based planning
- Ensure lead times for deployment in the system are maintained and accurate
- Ensure safety stock settings are dynamically adjusted for finished goods
- Enable technologies, such as Aera, Kinaxis and Pega to:
- Balance the network
- Dynamically deploy inventory based on changes in the DCs (including allocation plan vs actual)
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Planning, Manufacturing and/or Procurement
- Empowerment, Experimentation and Collaboration capabilities a must
- Ability to hold people accountable, developing self and others, breakthrough thinking, optimizing Supply Chain integrated performance, strategic vision and influencing
- Strong internal and external relationship management and passion for high performance
Why work for Unilever | Culture for Growth | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Strategy | Unilever | Unilever Global Website |
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.