- To realize processes for acceptance, flight preparation and delivery of any cargo and mail carried.
- Takes delivery of any cargo, brought for being shipped, by performing the necessary checks for them and the documents of the same.
- Ensures that all cargo and mail are brought to the ramp by performing the preparations for such cargo and mail.
- Carries out the processes for delivery of inbound cargo.
- Accompanies loading and unloading of cargo free from any damage and in full.
- Performs the first response in order for resolution of any irregularities occurred at cargo shipments.
- To communicate with cargo agents , customers for daily operation and indoor sales activities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum High School graduation (Associate or Bachelors University degree is preferred)
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Experience in civil aviation or logistics (Min 1 year)
- Good command of English and local language(s)
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Team oriented and able to work independently and under pressure
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.