The Reservations Performance Coach position is responsible for supporting daily call center operations and Reservation Agent coaching/mentoring. Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to providing escalations support, coaching and development of Reservation Agents through day to day interactions, customer feedback and call listening. This role works to encourage and fostering a service and sales environment through training, mentoring and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Supports assigned Assistant Manager(s) with leadership of Reservation Agents
- Coach and develop team members through day to day interactions, customer feedback and call listening
- Works with assigned Assistant Manager(s) to assess performance of Reservation Agents using available reports and documents outcomes of performance review/coaching sessions
- Works with Reservation leaders and training team to identify gaps and training needs for both new hire and recurrent training needs
- Encourages Reservation Agents to provide their own answers using the Knowledgebase
- Assist agents with questions about processes, policies and procedures
- Intervene and handle escalated calls on an as-needed basis
- Work with Reservation leaders and training team to communicate policy changes, new product information, and technical changes to agents to ensure accurate information is provided to customers
- Contribute to the development of policy and procedure changes by sharing “real life” impacts on Customer Service staff and customers
- Generate and distribute reports pertaining to assigned responsibilities as requested
- Conduct Quality Assurance score carding and participate in Calibration sessions
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by leadership
- Work effectively with minimal supervision in a high speed environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Available to work a rotating shift averaging 40 hours per week (including nights, weekends and holidays).
- Able to work beyond scheduled shift time to accommodate call center needs
- Knowledge of Sun Country Vacations programs, policies, procedures, and reservation systems preferred
- College degree and/or 2 years experience in customer service/call center leadership; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience providing coaching and mentoring
- Excellent PC skills with MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint experience
- Customer service de-escalation experience preferred