Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
Serves as a primary reference source to assist Leadership and Employees in resolving discrepancies or procedural problems utilizing knowledge of specialized function; responds to technical administrative questions ensuring necessary follow-up is performed in a timely manner.
- Oversight and application of all staffing, salary, attendance, and leave processes executed at the Station level, including leave tracking, roster management, bid management, etc., in accordance with applicable state and federal law, company policy, and labor agreements.
- Authorship and distribution of station communication, Customer inquiry and complaint response, Leadership meeting minutes, etc.
Identify areas to improve operational performance and business process through an understanding of operational insights, future needs, and root cause.
Maintains and archives historical records by documenting changes and revisions to materials such as memos, project files, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company and personal information.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- 2+ years relevant work experience required.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
- Demonstrates strong written communication ability.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver high quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete sometimes non-routine tasks without direction.
- Demonstrates good judgement when given confidential/sensitive information.
- Must possess an understanding of influencing strategies.
- Clearly define problems/challenges using various techniques to analyze and weigh alternatives and propose solutions.
- Exhibits the ability to listen actively and attentively, take notes, and organize materials to facilitate meetings.
- Comfortable and articulate delivering formal communication, written and verbal, to various levels of the organization including Customers, subject matter experts, and Leaders.
- Able to visualize, articulate, and condense initiatives, problems, and concepts, into concise, easily understood updates and/or presentations.
- Ability to organize and balance multiple concurrent initiatives/assignments while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and timely delivery.
- Own small scale projects which may include cross departmental participation.
- Effectively follows Leadership direction.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.