Are you looking for a fast-paced environment full of variety that also requires critical thinking and multi-tasking skills? SkyWest is hiring immediately for entry level Cross Utilized Agents! No prior experience in aviation required. As a Cross Utilized Agent, you will provide excellent front-line service to our passengers. The result is a rewarding opportunity to learn many different facets of the SkyWest operation.
As a Cross Utilized Agent, you’ll also enjoy:
- Shift trade flexibility
- Opportunity to work with passengers all over the world
- Robust training program (no prior experience needed!)
- Great team atmosphere
- Potential to advance and grow within the company
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as:
- 401(k) match
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care – medical, dental, and vision (Full-time only)
- Worldwide flight benefits for you and your family with one or more of our major airline partners
Primary Job Duties
This is a full-time position.
As a Cross Utilized Agent, you will provide excellent front-line service to our passengers.
- Loading/unloading customer luggage, airfreight, and company mail on/off aircraft
- Greeting passengers, issuing tickets, providing seat assignments, checking baggage, boarding flights, re-booking passengers, all in a prompt and friendly manner
- Escorting passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
- Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area
- Servicing aircraft as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for individuals with a passion for customer service, especially within the airline industry! SkyWest Cross Utilized Agents come from a wide range of backgrounds, education, interests, and experience. To apply, you only have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.