The successful candidate will join the Inflight Services (Operations) department in SIA Customer Experience Division. He/She will support the team to ensure Inflight Catering and Aircraft Interior Cleaning (AIC) standards are met.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Operational Duties
- To monitor ad hoc aircraft changes / Adhoc flight delays and assist SIN & affected stations on any requests.
- Assist & arrange cabin loading for stations on a request basis
- Clear Cabin Crew Voyage Reports (CCVRs) and conduct investigation
- Perform Aircraft checks on aircraft on cleanliness standards by AIC
- Conduct checks onboard aircraft on uplift requirements by AIC
- Generate ODR for discrepancies found onboard and feedback to all relevant sections for rectification
- Monitoring CCVRs and Inflight Feedback/Complaints
- Monitor and investigate CCVRS and complaints; liaise with parties concerned for possible reasons and follow up actions
- Important Flight Handling
- Be rostered to handle VIP flights, Entry of Service of new aircraft/flight.
- Assist in monthly Service Level Audit Checks
- Take part in the monthly Service Level Audit checks conducted by Inflight Services Department Management: Ground and Aircraft checks
- Station audits and Catering Start Up
- Assist with station audits at overseas stations, prepare audit reports and follow up with station
- Assist with station start up for new catering stations
- A diploma in any discipline
- Experience in operations would be an advantage
- Proficiency in excel skills
- Having a class 3 driving license will be preferred