As the Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and Line Operation Safety Audit (LOSA) Analyst, you will impact PSA Airlines’ operations through interacting with company managers, union representatives, and the FAA you will impact PSA Airlines’ operations. In assisting in the FOQA and LOSA programs you will be ensuring that PSA is providing quality service through safe and reliable flights.
• Assist in facilitating the FOQA Monitoring Team (FMT) meetings.
• Review FOQA data with the FMT and provide analysis support as required.
• Maintain parameter definition event sets and coordinate changes with the FMT in addition to maintain a log of any changes that are made.
• Maintain a FOQA history log of corrective actions.
• Monitor the status of corrective actions/recommendations.
• Disseminate FOQA information to the PSA stakeholders.
• Coordinate maintenance issues with PSA Maintenance and Engineering.
• Track/Trend the top safety issues out of the FOQA program.
• Develop and maintain the FOQA documentation (I&O Plan and FOQA MOU).
• Manage password selection and maintenance of the Aerobytes program.
• Create Safety Promotional (Quarterly FOQA Scorecard, FOQA Bulletins etc.)
• Conduct various safety promotional presentations to increase the knowledge and awareness of the PSA FOQA program and support departmental safety promotional efforts as needed.
• Help maintain the PSA Flight Safety Index.
• Assist in facilitating the LOSA Steering Committee meetings.
• Review LOSA data with the LOSA Steering Committee.
• Track/trend the top safety issues out of the LOSA program.
• Disseminate LOSA information to the PSA stakeholders.
• Assist in training and supervising LOSA observers.
• Assist in revising LOSA program documents (meeting minutes, Observer’s Guide, etc.)
• In absence duties will be completed by the Flight Safety Program Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience/training
• Private Pilot license or higher
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to perform statistical/data analysis
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that your authorized to work in US.
• Experience working with data mining tools such as Tableau, Access, etc.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with changing deadlines
• One year of FOQA or related aviation safety experience
• Knowledge of aeronautical theory and aviation operations as applied to commercial aircraft
• Basic programming knowledge/experience
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Time management
• Problem solving
• Working with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive situations