Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Nestle in Springville, UT manufactures Stouffer’s Frozen Meals. We are currently hiring for Ingredient Handler positions. These are considered our heavy lifting positions. Openings are available on 1st or 2nd shift. Shifts are 10 hrs rotating schedules.
- Checks all issued ingredients for quality and quantity.
- Follows recipe in preparing ingredients.
- Labels ingredients and completes all paperwork.
- Prepares product for weighers and operators. Weighs products when necessary.
- Maintains adequate supply of ingredients, film, and pictorials to keep all aspects of operations functioning at maximum capacity.
- Ensures proper rotation sequence of ingredients, pans, v-mags, etc.
- Understands and follows all mid-shift and end of shift procedures regarding food storage, WIP, paperwork, housekeeping, etc.
- Hand loads, tapes, and stacks cases, ensuring accurate stamping and quality of code.
- Sorts sub-standard product out and maintains appearance of product for later inspection.
- Watches for foreign matter in product and notifies Team Leader or QA when foreign material is present.
- Weighs products at or above minimum speed consistently and accurately.
- Keeps prepweigher stations, etc. adequately supplied to avoid line downtime.
- Meets requirement of obtaining at least one back-up on the core line within 30 days of accepting General Production position
- Must be able and willing to lift, bend, pull, etc. heavy commodities and equipment repeatedly for a 10 hr shift.
- Basic computer data entry is required
- Work overtime as needed
- English preferred