- Participates in the company’s Safety Management System (SMS) in accordance with the responsibilities detailed in the Safety Management System Manual.
- Responsible for maintaining all manuals issued by National Airlines in current form.
- Responsible for familiarizing himself/herself with all aspects of the flight including but not limited to: Cabin Safety, Cabin Service, Aircraft/Passenger security requirements, Passenger Manifest, including special needs passengers, and any additional information provided by the Pilot-in-Command, Second-in-command and/or Operations Control.
- Responsible for following and enforcing safety and security in accordance with company policies and procedures including ensuring the safety of our guests in compliance with all Federal Aviation requirements.
- Responsible for actively promoting a service culture that emphasizes learning, continuous improvement, effective communication and adherence to the highest safety and service standards in accordance with all National Airlines’ approved/accepted manuals.
- Must satisfactorily complete the training, checking and currency requirements to serve as a Flight Attendant for National Airlines.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be able and willing to serve and handle peanuts, alcohol; and, meals containing shellfish/seafood, beef and pork.
- Must be able and willing to work with animals and around other allergens; as well as products such as latex.
- Must be able to interact with passengers and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, nights and holidays and be able to be away from base for periods up to 18-days per month or more depending on company needs.
- Must be able to lift up to 15-30 pounds from floor to overhead bin, push/pull services carts weighing up to 200 pounds, open and close aircraft doors.
- Must be 21-years of age or older and have valid U. S. Passport for more than 9-months.
- Certain vaccinations are required.
- Successful candidates will be based in MCO and must be able to comply with National Airlines Reserve Policy.
National Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or other conditions of employment or career development. We take affirmative steps to hire and advance females, racial minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. We offer Reasonable Accommodations where necessary to candidates for employment and to our qualified employees with disabilities.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change
At National Airlines, we provide an enhanced passenger travel experience, air mile after air mile. Our uncompromising quality, unrelenting service, and unmatched agility set us apart as one of the market’s most elite passenger airlines. We travel farther, move faster, and arrive on time with a focused commitment to safe performance. From the runway to the horizon, National provides a world class flight experience.
National is committed to customer care. We believe our passengers are the most precious cargo that an aircraft can carry, and therefore we treat each individual as an elite global VIP. From the dedicated service of our in-flight crew to the undeniable beauty of our aircraft, we focus on the details.
National Airlines is also one of the world’s premier air charter service providers. Our expansive global network extends world wide, enabling us to provide on demand service to people or groups at a moment’s notice, anywhere in the world.