Marathon Airlines are seeking for experienced Cabin Crew to join our growing team in Athens, Greece.
The top priority for every Marathon Airlines flight attendant is to ensure the safety and comfort of all customers whilst providing exceptional services.
As Marathon Airlines Cabin Crew, you will be responsible for safety, punctuality, and service onboard our flights.
Marathon Airlines offers competitive working conditions, as well as a social, fast-paced, and exciting working environment!
- You must have operated as a cabin crew member within the last 2 years
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
- Valid medical
- Valid passport
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Complete education to a minimum level of High School or Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. An additional language will be considered as a plus
- Must be able to issue an AIA ID pass
- Ability to swim
- Undergo a health check and/or drug and alcohol testing
Conditions of application:
- Clean criminal record
- Complete vaccination