- Responsible to assist Assistant Manager and Senior Executive of Customer Relations to perform analysis, data management, monitoring and reporting.
- Expected to provide excellent customer support by delivering accurate and timely responses to customer’s feedback.
- Where possible to proactively stay connected with customers. Internally to work closely with other Business Units and resolve root cause issues to minimize repeat breakages, where possible.
- Responsible to assist Assistant Manager and Senior Executive.
- Manage all customers’ feedback and service recovery.”
- Manage walk in and call in passengers as assigned by Assistant Manager / Manager Customer Relations.
- Conducting and leading investigation with business areas as well as ensuring that service recovery guidelines and payouts are in line with CAAP and Customer Relations Compensation Matrix.
- Seek validation and approval for all letters and claims to customers assigned, based on CAAP.( Corporate Approving Authority Policy).
- Ensures target response and closure rates are met, with high accuracy of data input for each case.
- Ensure pro-active customer management in all customer interactions”
- Perform service quality checks
- Driving individual closure rate performance within the respective teams. Managing speed of response within the given timeline and in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring effective dispensation of compensation payouts based on the recovery matrix in place and commensurate to the service breakages experienced by customers.”
- Active participation in special departmental and inter-departmental improvement projects.
- Identifying key process re-engineering opportunities through analysis of customer feedback to propose change/improvement within all Business Units.
- To carry out any other task as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree – Bachelor of Education, Aviation, Arts, Mass Communications, TESL, Business & Management, Legal, etc. with 1-2 years experience in Complaint Management, Public Relations, Airlines Reservation and Ticketing
- Diploma in Education, Aviation, Arts, Mass Communications, TESL, Business & Management, Legal, etc. with 3-4 years experience in Complaint Management, Public Relations, Airlines Reservation and Ticketing
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work under fire/pressure; handle stressful situations in a calm manner
- Good communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation (in both English and Bahasa Malaysia). Able to express and articulate empathy in writing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Added advantage to have knowledge in airline reservation and ticketing, call centre and customer service