This position will represent Japan Airlines (JAL) as a passenger service agent at SEA International Airport by providing superb quality services to our passengers. Responsibilities include performing arrival/departure duties, check-in, escorting passengers, VIP, gate handling, and other necessary passenger handling.
Benefits and Offers
- An open and multi-lingual office atmosphere
- An opportunity to be part of the exciting global travel industry
- A chance to develop professional skills with career growth opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- At least 5 years experience in airline passenger service
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office products such as Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge in Amadeus-Altea Check In /Reservation system
- Japanese language skills