Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
WONGDOODY creates digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego- less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind –creating better human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers.
We are looking for a very hands-on developer and manager with excellent experience delivering complex Web Applications in an Agile team. Someone who is able to lead a Scrum team and be trusted to deliver tracks of work. Someone who experiments with new Front-end Technologies and dabbles with Back-end technologies and DevOps. Someone who can succinctly put forward their ideas to the team and can explain strategies and concepts to the Client. You are an established developer who is looking to gain experience with Line-management.
You are an approachable technology expert. You take up and deliver tasks autonomously. You can spot potential issues and blockers before they arise. You love to mentor and collaborate with colleagues of all levels and provide valuable insights and ideas. You can apply a deep understanding of React and associated technologies e.g. Webpack, Redux and implement solutions from scratch. You quickly comprehend complex code and can spot and fix issues and underlying issues. You understand Accessibility and Performance and can diagnose and fix performance related issues.
- Trusted to lead a Scrum Team and deliver track of work including oversight of estimates, readiness & delivery risks.
- Work closely with Scrum team and Programme team.
- Coordinate developers on and offshore and align with other track leads.
- Drive delivery whilst being mindful of overall programme goals.
- Write clean code to an expert level.
- Remain mindful of Feature Creep, deadlines and other delivery risks.
- Communicate expertly with other technology teams e.g. Backend, CMS, Data, API and give Front-end perspective and requirements.
- Write clear, detailed documentation.
- Uphold standards and give clear feedback in code review.
- Develop rapid POC applications to demonstrate functionality or technical approach.
- Line management of Associate/Senior Associate level developers including weekly meetings, support and career goals.
- Take part in Client Workshops and support new business.
- Support on recruitment.
- 80% hands-on role
- Proficient with React Native
- Collaboration/team work
- Communication skills – Able to communicate technical details with precision and brevity to
technical and non-technical team members
- Sense of humour!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload a CV.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HYBRID WORKING APPROACH
We spent a great deal of time speaking with our teammates and our leaders to define our future way of working. We used our values to guide our approach; putting relationships first, collaboration and having fun to find the right blend of flexibility and balance.
From March 2022, we’ll come together every Tuesday to connect and collaborate, and then either a Wednesday or Thursday.
We’ll continue to evolve the approach once we get into the swing of it, but we’re confident we’re starting from a good place.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to Work
- Summer Hours
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin