It’s an exciting time to work for Etihad Airways; we’ve grown from a national carrier to a global aviation group, transforming the industry through creativity and innovation.
With a diversified portfolio of products and services, we care about delivering outstanding travel experiences and ensuring that Etihad is always a choice well made. We do this by leading with thoughtfulness, seeking excellence in everything we do, promoting greater wellness and sustainability for all, and working together to shape the future of aviation.
If you have a background in Corporate Sales and would like to grow your career in a dynamic environment built on collaboration, wellness and trust – we invite you to apply.
In this role you will perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Define and agree periodic plan of sales activity to ensure targets are reached and recorded
- Analyze the market’s potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities
- Collect, review and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues for the organization
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Research, gather and analyse products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales
- Research, gather and analyse competitor’s information to define the best-selling approach to increase Company market quota and visibility
- Cooperate with marketing to determine the best promotion sales techniques
- Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to inform about new products and promotions to ensure the best and most updated value proposal is timely communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customer’s requirements are captured effectively and in compliance with existing policies
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in Sales.
- 3+ years of experience in the Travel Industry (Travel Agencies, Airlines, Tour Operators, etc…)