Delta Tech Ops division is seeking a Supply Attendant who will be supporting with the warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within the logistics operation.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Supports data accuracy, compliance processes, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the stores operation.
- Responsible for safe operation of mechanical and manual materials handling equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation of company vehicles.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
- Must satisfactorily complete tests which are structured to determine ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to read and write English and have a working knowledge of personal computers.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 80 pounds, utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts.
- (If transferring internally) Must be currently performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in warehousing and logistics is preferred.