Global Production Planning supports Dell’s Supply Chain and is a key function that orchestrates the E2E customer journey by providing insights into supply chain performance, drive and influence improvements.
You will work with functional supply chain leaders and their teams on Backlog Management and Customer Experience metrices.
- Gain E2E knowledge of how Dell’s Supply Chain works
- Gain strong influencing and collaborating skills
Drive Manufacturing Late governance for Dell Americas region and lead a PMO to work on improvements
- Track Manufacturing Late performance and analyze trends
- Analyze data and identify root causes for orders going late to the customer, align with Stakeholders on a corrective and preventive action and monitor effectiveness of these actions
- Engage with Stakeholders proactively to mitigate potential risks for orders that can go late
- Present weekly performance to leadership and provide recommendations
- Lead projects to drive improvements and build predictability around orders that go late due to Manufacturing issues
- Identify areas of opportunity around Backlog optimization and lead associated projects to drive improvements.
- Positive attitude, strong relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of supply chain functions and operations that includes order management and fulfillment concepts and processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to provide recommendations to cross-functional teams. Good influencing skills and experience with senior decision makers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerBI
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.