CommutAir is seeking to fill the position of Employee Travel Coordinator. This position is responsible for any employee travel interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Manage and audit Company travel database for updates and accuracy
- Complete all business travel requests for recruiting, employees and company vendors.
- Book all company training events.
- Update employee travel database as needed.
- Handle all employee on boarding and open enrollments.
- Process all scheduled must ride travel in company reservation system for crew planning.
- Audit all business travel bookings to ensure accuracy.
- Any other duties as requested by the Senior Manager of Crew Resources.
- Candidate should possess strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the SHARES reservation system and / or previous airline experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Individual must have strong organization skills.
- Strong Computer background with Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Publisher
- Legally authorized to work in the US and fluent in the English language
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)