As the sole Flight Attendant on each aircraft, the following responsibilities must be met. Perform a variety of services conducive to the safety & comfort of passengers aboard our aircraft. Provide excellent customer service by ensuring a welcoming environment to passengers and professionally addressing customer requests. Market and sell products during flights. Follow established guidelines to provide for the safety of passengers and handle inflight emergencies and security in accordance with standard emergency procedures and practices. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Passport at time of application.
- Possesses 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Must be able to successfully complete Federally Mandated:
- 10 Year Background Check
- FBI Fingerprinting
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be adaptable and be able to perform effectively under stress.
- Must not exceed a maximum height of 5’10” (70″) without shoes and have the ability to reach a minimum of 68″ above the ground.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, squat, twist & turn and must be able to push, pull & lift up to 45 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to read, write, understand and converse proficiently in English, the common language used among Flight, Maintenance & Cabin Crews.
- Ability to attend and pass a three week, unpaid training class.
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including nights, days, weekends and holidays.